9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. PT: Introduction from Valley Fleet Support
9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. PT: Alternative Fuel Vehicle Programs (SJVAPCD, CALSTART)
- Learn about the SJVAPCD’s most popular grant solicitation, Truck & Yard Truck Replacement Program, and how fleets can receive up to $200,000 in funding from San Joaquin to scrap & replace their MY 2007-2009 truck for a new propane autogas/natural gas/electric vehicle.
- Discover California’s leading electric vehicle grant program, HVIP (Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project), and how fleets can easily access up to $198,000 to purchase a new zero-emission Class 3-8 vehicles without having to scrap an existing vehicle.
9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PT: Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Programs (SJVAPCD, PG&E, CALSTART)
- Explore California’s newest funding opportunities with the Clean Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure program for natural gas, hydrogen fuel cell, and battery powered zero-emission infrastructure in the San Joaquin Valley.
- Discover PG&E’s EV Fleet program, which assists fleets with charging infrastructure as they electrify their fleets by offering incentives and rebates, site design and permitting, construction and activation, maintenance and upgrades.
- Learn how the EnergIIZE Commercial Vehicles (Energy Infrastructure Incentives for Zero-Emission Commercial Vehicles) program is accelerating the deployment of charging and hydrogen fueling infrastructure needed to fuel zero-emission trucks, buses and equipment.
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT: Speaker Q&A in Breakout Rooms
The breakout rooms will take place simultaneously. Attendees will be able to move from breakout room to breakout room and ask questions one on one with each speaker.
- Truck & Yard Truck Replacement Program
- Clean Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure Program
- EV Fleet Program