Myth-Busting: The H2 Fueling Economy
Many of the doubts about hydrogen’s viability as the light- and heavy-duty transportation fuel source of the future are driven by misperceptions. It is true that challenges exist when handling hydrogen, but with proper fluid system design and engineering, they can be overcome.
This one-hour webinar will cover considerations for working with hydrogen, including:
• Meeting industry regulations and specifications
• Efficient storage, transport, and dispensing
• Handling a pressurized small-molecule gas
• Designing for rapidly changing pressures and temperatures
• Building systems that are safe, leak-tight, and offer a long service life