NACFE is close to the finish line for Run on Less – Electric, its real-world electric truck technology demonstration that is concluding in New York City at during this year’s Climate Week.
The months-long efforts included:
- Visiting the 13 participating fleets across North America
- Interviewing the more than 90 people operating and supporting these electric trucks
- Hosting a 10-episode Electric Truck Bootcamp webinar series that included close to 50 industry experts
Join NACFE’s Executive Director Mike Roeth, Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 11 a.m. EST, as he shares the real-world results of this three-week electric truck technology study, including the amount of carbon saved if all North American trucks made the move to electric.
Industry experts will also be on hand to give insight into how to take these results and help scale electrified trucking, including:
- Rob Reich, EVP, Chief Administrative Officer, Schneider
- Jason Mathers, Director, Vehicles & Freight Strategy. Environmental Defense Fund
- Michael Berube, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Sustainable Transportation, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Department of Energy